Good to know
- Clinically proven to treat acne
- Clinically proven to treat blackheads, congestion and micro-comedones
- Exfoliates the skin to brighten and smooth skin’s appearance
- Anti-bacterial & Anti-inflammatory
- Unclogs pores & breaks down excess oil
- 2% formula for impactful results
Salicylic acid is a keratolytic which means that it helps shed unhealthy build up of dead skin cells. It has multiple functions and can work as a skin exfoliator, an anti-bacterial, an anti-inflammatory and a skin hydrator. It is related to aspirin and derived from willow bark.
It is a MUST have product for all acne/blemish/problem skin sufferers who will be benefit from twice use daily.
Salicylic acid has been used in dermatology for many years to treat inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, blackheads and generalised congestion. It can make the skin dry initially but with continued use this will settle.
2% is an ideal strength for effective daily use – AM & PM.
*Do not use salicylic acid products if you are allergic to aspirin.